Assist. Professor Yahya Mahdi Hadi Almayalitics and computer science
Department of computer science
Kufa P.O. Box 21
Najaf Governorate, Iraq
Email: yahya.alm[email protected]
MSC in computer science from Aston University in Birmingham (United Kingdom) and PhD in computer science in Artificial Intelligent (speech processing) from Iraqi commission for computers and informatics –Iraq. Expert in computer and information technology for more than thirty five years. Nominated as member of first team participate to establish computer technology in Iraq. Group Leader of analysis, design and implementation of computerized systems for many different application areas. Member of Iraqi Computers Society (MICS), Member of British Computer Society (MBCS). Head of the computer department at Faculty of education for women /Kufa University for a period 2007-2008. Head of computer science department at Faculty mathematics and computer science/Kufa University for a period 2008-2010.Dean of Faculty mathematics and computer science/Kufa University since 2010.
1. Analysis and design of information system
2. Information processing studies
3. Programming language studies
4. Artificial intelligent studies
5. Digital signal processing (DSP) studies
1. Programming languages(Pascal, C++, MATLAB,ALGOL 68, FORTRAN)
2. Analysis and design information system
3. Design databases
4. Operating system
5. Compilers Construction.
6. Data structure
7. Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning Algorithms)
1. Al Dr. Al-Mayali Y. M., Dr. Nazera Khalil Dakhil , &GhassanDhahirMohammed Al-Thabhwee: “Discriminant Analysis Bronchitis Cancer Data”.”. (Journal of Kufa for Mathematics and Computer Vol.1, No. 6, October 2012 ).
2. Dr. Al_Mayali Y.M., Dr. Ali Hassan Nasser Al_Fayadh, Shaymaa Abed YasseenAl_kufi: “Effective of Some Mathematical Functions to Image Compression”. ( Journal of Kufa for Mathematics and Computer Vol.1, No. 3 May 2011).
3. Mayali, Nazera Khalil Dakhil and Mona Abbas Mseer (Survival Analysis of Breast Tumor in AL-Najaf), (Journal of Kufa for Mathematics and Computer , Vol.1, No.3, May, 2011, pp. 31-37).
4. Al-Mayali Y.M.:“The Object-Oriented Database Approach Represent a Typical Solution for Integrated Application”.Journal of College Of Mathematics and Computer Sciences-2010.
5. Al-Mayali Y.M.:”Arabic Speech Compression using Average Pulse Samples Method”. Journal of Qadisya University-2009.
6. Al-MayaliY.M.:”Features Extraction for Text Classification Purposes Using Machine Learning Techniques”. Proceedings of the First Conference for Pure & Applied Sciences. 12-13 March 2008.
7. Al-MayaliY.M.:”The Impact of Data Mining on System Analysis Process”. Journal of Karbala University-2007.
8. Al-Mayali Y.M.:” Text-To-Speech Synthesis State-of-Art”. Journal of Al_Rafidain University College-2005.
9. Al-Mayali Y.M.:” Evaluation and Modification of Multilevel Feedback Queue CPU Scheduling Algorithm”. The 2nd Country Conference for Computers& Informatics” -2003.
10. Al-Mayali Y. M.:”An Algorithm For Processing Person’s Name In DB”. Journal of Al_Rafidain University College-2002.
11. Al_Mayali Y.M. , Dr. Ali Hassan Nasser Al_Fayadh , Shaymaa Abed YasseenAl_kufi: “Effective of Some Mathematical Functions to Image Compression”. (Submitted for publication in the next issue of the Journal of Kufa for Mathematics and Computer).
12. Al-Mayali Y. M.,Nazera Khalil Dakhil and GhassanDhahirMohammed Al-Thabhwee: “Discriminate Analysis Bronchitis Cancer Data”.”. (Submitted for publication in next issue of Journal of Kufa for Mathematics and Computer ).
13. Al-Mayali Y.M.,Fadhil Abdul Abaas AL-Abdi and ErtifaaAbulKadhumNeama,(Bayes Estimators of Two-Weibull Parameter). ”.”. (Submitted for publication in the next issue of the Journal of Kufa for Mathematics and Computer ).
14. H. K. Hussian, A.M.Khalaf* and Y.m.AL-Mayali*( Hamilttonicity of Line Graph). (Submitted for publication in next issue for Journal of Kufa for Mathematics and Computer ).