Assistant Professor Dr. Abdul Adheem Abass Nassar
Manager of the Administrations Office
University of Kufa
Kufa, P.O. Box 21
Najaf Governorate, Iraq.
Tel: +964 (0) 7901230651
PhD. in the Modern History, Othmanian History. Manager of Water and Electricity Office in Najaf. Manager of Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf Governorate Properties Office. Manager of municipalities Office in Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf Governorate. Manager of the Administrations Affairs in the Municipalities and Public Works Ministry. Manager of the Administrations Office and a consultant for the Administrations and Finance Affairs in the University of Al-Muthanna. Currently working as a lecturer in the Education College in the University of Kufa and as a Manager of the Administrations Office in the University House. A member in the Iraqi Writers and Authors Union. A member in the Arab Historians Union. A member in the Arab Writers Union.
– Othmanian History
Research and Publications
– Inspectors and Inspections in the Abassian Age and the Municipalities Law: A Historical Comparative Study.
– Iraqi Municipalities in the Othmanian Age: A historical Documentary Study 1534-1918 A.D
– The Craftsmanship Organizations in the Othmanian Age.
– The Iraqi Free Lands in the Othmanian Documents.
– The 1920th Revolution and the Patriotism of Iraq.