Basim Baqer Yaqoob Mohamed Salih jrew
Place and date of birth: Najaf, Iraq 1964.
Mail Box: N/A.
Scientific title: Professor.
General field: Philosophy.
Specific field: Islamic philosophy.
1. B. A. 1990. Iraq.
2. M. A. 1993. Iraq.
3. Ph. D. 1996. Iraq.
18 researches and 4 researches accepted for publication.
1. Arabic : speaking(fluent), writing (fluent), listening (fluent), reading (fluent).
2. English: speaking (N/A), writing (a little), listening (a little), reading (N/A).
Participation in a lot of workshops all over the country because simply we dedicate ourselves and knowledge to serve our people and country.
Participation in a conference held in South Korea in 2005 which was entitled “spreading peace symposium”
Academic Record: Supervision and depate over 30 masters and Ph.D. thesis.
Published books: two books been published:
1. Kind of divin qualities when speaking ( a comparative study).
2. Al- Elama’a Al.Hilee in his verbal opinions.
Published Articles: A lot of articles been published in the university magazines and periodically issues.
1. The Head of Quran science Branch at the faculty of education for girl. 1997- 1999 – college of education for girls.
2. Representative of professors /staff at the university of kufa 1999- 2000.
3. The scientific Affairs` Assistance of the Dean of the faculty of education for girls 2003 – 2005.
4. The dean of the Faculty of Education for girls from 3/1/2005-13/1/2005.
5. A scientific and administrative of the Dean of the faculty of education for girls 2005.
6. A representative of ministry of Higher education and scientific research to supervise the Islamic faculty of humanitarian studies 2005.
7. The presidents` Assistance for administrative Affairs 2005-2006.
8. University of kufa president – 2006.
9. The dean of the faculty of education 2009 till now.
10. The dean of the faculty of Arts, in addition to his work as the Dean of the faculty of Education 12/4/2011.
Contributions to the Society:
– A continues participations in debates, conference, and symposium that help in social developments.
– Establisher of Ibn-Scina center for Intellectual, Art and culture.
Rewards: A lot of certificates, rewards and gratitude certificates for contribution in conference and symposium.
– Rewards from the university presidency more than 25 times.
– Faculties’ Dean more than 12 times.
– Minister of Higher education and 3 rewards.
– Appreciations and gratitude from the community`s services commit ties more than 10 times.