Under the auspices of His Excellency the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research:
Professor Dr. Abdul Razzaq Abdul Jaleel Al-Isa
Under the motto: Problem Solution is our strategy for achieving total quality:
The University of Kufa holds the Sixth Annual International Conference entitled “Problem Solution Strategy for Improving Academic Outcomes and Fulfilling Job Market Requirements”
1. Implementing technology in teaching and learning: electronic learning as a model.
2. Building capacities and developing skills to fulfil job market requirements.
3. Academic accreditation and international ranking: barriers, challenges and solutions.
4. Creativity and innovation in higher education.
5. Developing the current state of higher studies and applied scientific research.
6. Sustainability and resources management.
7. Pioneering business ventures.
Identifying already existing problems and suggesting suitable solutions for them is deemed as a meticulous scientific approach towards the development and improvement of the performance of institutions in general, and academic institutions in particular. Hence, the idea emerged appertaining to organizing the Sixth Annual International Conference on quality assurance and academic accreditation. Efforts have always been exerted to precisely identify the problems faced by the educational institutions that may hinder their progress towards achieving total quality. It is essential that experiences inspire more experiences in a reciprocal manner; and expertise should be accumulated. So the influence may be evident in the direction of achieving, and applying, quality requirements.
Benefits may increase when the Arabic and foreign experiences, as well as the local and international experiences, converge to establish a solid foundation that includes acceptable and realistic solutions and outputs. The latter would help in acquiring the characteristics essential for renewal, innovation and modernity, which have justifiably become the most important pillars as requirements for improving quality in higher education. Moreover, getting familiarized with quality systems adopted by excellent universities would provide us with ways of replicating successful experiments of these universities, and recognizing the mechanisms that lead us towards that goal.
1. To identify challenges and difficulties in the face of implementing quality in higher education and scientific research.
2. To offer effective solutions for overcoming the obstacles that may hinder the progress of the educational institution, and affect the quality of its performance.
3. To provide training programmes in the field of total quality systems; and to keep abreast of academic accreditation mechanisms.
4. To improve performance levels and attain quality criteria.
– The deadline for receiving submissions is Wednesday 22 February 2017.
– Final decisions will be sent out to authors by Friday 2 March 2017. Authors shall be notified through their e-mails or telephone numbers mentioned in their CVs (which they need to attach to their abstract submissions).
– Submissions, remarks or inquiries may be sent to the following e-mail address (displayed on the conference website):
Or they may contact us on the following numbers:
Telephone No.: 009647816050979
Guidelines for accepting submissions:
1. Submissions shall be accepted as presentations, workshops or posters.
2. The University will have the right to publish accepted submissions on the University’s website without notifying the respective authors.
3. Preference shall be given to submissions that fall within the category of applied research.
1. Submissions must come under one of the conference themes.
2. Submissions that are sent to the Conference must comply with the universal terms and conditions of conference participations.