First: Instructions to participate
1. A participant would adhere to the definite time and place fixed in the course’s time table.
2. A participant would develop work as it is the aim of the course.
3. A course would be implemented when number of participants are more than 60%.
4. A participant would be taken as absent if stopped.
5. A participant would be failed in one of the following cases:
a. Not join a course.
b. More than 15% absence.
c. Not fulfill a course requirements, including exam.
6. Participation certificate –in Arabic or in English – would be awarded at the end of a course for a specific worth.
Second: Procedures to name candidates
1- Participants are nominated by their departments by sending formal letters to the executive party directly to be admitted according a specific form attached.
2- Private sector members are nominated through direct communication with the executive party after filling a specific form.
3- When a participant could not join, executive party should be informed right away before starting.
Third: Participation fees
1. Colleges would pay for its members when participating in one of the training course held by the university units.
2. Non-affiliates are either to pay in cash or being paid by their departments according a check addressed to the University HeadquartersHigher Education Fund.
3. Free courses are for the university members only.
Fourth: Motivating university participants
1- The first three participants on a two-week course would be acknowledged by the university president when a course is held at the university headquarters and by the dean when a course is held at a college.
2- Allowances for travel and delegation are to be paid according to the valid directives of university members when participating in a course outside our university.