Name : Mohammad Saeed Abdulzahra
Family name : Nasiry
Marital status : married
Place of birth : Iraq – Najaf
Nationality : Iraqi
Address : Iraq – Najaf Kufa university – College of medicine
Phone number : 366260 – 07801160553
[email protected] E-mail Address :
Academic degrees :
– MB CHB . degree in medicine & general surgery – Kufa college of medicine 1986 .
– High Diploma degree in Internal medicine Baghdad University 1993 .
– Arabic Board degree (Internal medicine) 1994 .
– Two certificates in Echocardiography from 2001 to 2005 .
– A certificate of training course in heart electricity 2006 .
– Member in the Iraqi Physicians assembly of the heart and chest .
– Member in the Middle Euphrates Physicians assembly of the heart and chest .
– Member of American society of Echo cardiographs .
– certificate in medical education 2 from Leicester university medical school , 1from EDC of Esfahan university for medical sciences
– Supervisor for post graduate Diploma students internal medicine from 1995 till 2011
– Participate in discussing the dissertations submitted by diploma students in internal media from 1995 till now .
– Co-supervisor of a master thesis presented in the department of pharmacology .
– Co-supervisor of a Doctorate dissertation presented in the department of pharmacology.
Supervisor on numerous researches that are done in Echo Unit – in Alsadre Teaching hospital
– Assessment of a set of scientific researches done that were Submitted to many scientific periodicals in Najaf , Karbela and Diwania .
– Discusser of five master theses in Pharmacology (2003 – 2006) .
– Discusser of four master theses in medical physiology .
– Representative of the Kufa college of medicine for coordination with Arbil and Suleiman colleges of medicine .
– Lecturer in medical education in many workshops inside Kufa college of medicine college of Jurisprudence university of Kufa university of Nahrin and ministry of higher education .
– Lack of potassium and magnesium deficiency in patients with heart failure and function.
– The relationship between white blood cells and complications of acute coronary syndrome during the first month.
– Study on the situation of fatty substances in a group of patients with diabetes and heart
patients in Najaf.
– Study of the effect of iron overloadon the function of endocrine glands in
male thalassemia patients
Dizziness in elderly people –
– Renal artery Doppler study in patient with Refractory.
Courses & Conferences:
– Most of medical conferences held by Iraq :physician syndicate / Najaf brands from 1995 to 2010.
-The first medical conference in Diwania in 2008 .
– The first health conference in Najaf in 2008 .
-The international conference of pharmacology (31) in Egypt in 2008 .
– A workshop in the General secretariat of ministers council in Baghdad , 2008 .
– A training course for deans about health system management in south Korea in 2009 .
– A course for Iraqi heart physicians in Berlin – Germany in 2006 .
– A training course on some heart & chest equipments in Kuwait held by the scientific & cultural establishment 2006 .
– A course of discussing applied projects .
– A course of supreme administrative management held in headquarter university of Kufa in 2009
– A course for completing educational units for medical teaching program in 1999 .
– A training course of computer in 2000 .
– Conference of discussing health achievements in 2009 in Najaf
– The fourth international conference for lung diseases in Tehran October 2010 .
– The twelfth conference of Lebanon assembly for endocrinology diabetes& lipid in Beirut (Bauman) .
– Diabetes Mellitus conference in Istanbul 2009 June .
– The international Cardiology conference in Dubai run by Gulf Heart association
– The medical conference in Babylon governorate .
– Molecular genetics symposium & its applications in medical fields .
-Iraqi heart & chest physicians assembly which was held in Damascus in 2005 .
– The first conference of nutrition of children and newborns at the University of Mashhad
Medical / Islamic Republic of Iran. 2011 October.
-Workshop for new curriculum in medical school as partner ship with Leicester medical
school at November 2010 may 2011 at Leicester university medical school and in Beirut at January 2011 work shy at January 2011.
– Medical school conference / Al-Mustansiriya university
– Pedagogical symposium in the college of judiciary.
– A workshop in Arbil for experts training from 24-26 /9/2012.
– Participation in medical education conference in Missan province from 11 to 12/11/2012
– Attending the Medical school conference of Al-Mustansiriya university in 16/3/2013
– The second global conference of emergency medicine in Basra from 22 to 23 /5/2013
– conference of syllabi improvement in Babylon university on 5/3/2014.
– conference of Karbela medical school for physiology and medical physics on 11/3/2014.
– Medical conference in Tunis from 24 to 28 /4/2013.
– Our dispatch to Britain / leister university for the training on tests and exams of the new syllabi from 25/7 to 8/8/2014.
– Esfahan conference of medical education from 5 to 10 /10/2013.
– conference of Al- Kindi medical school on 30/10/2013.
– supervising the workshop on the new curriculum to be applied in Wasit university 8/1/2014
– conference of psychiatry from 15 to 16/5/2014.
– A symposium on citizen culture between reality and Ambition in the light of Mosul challenges on 19/6/2014.
– Attending a symposium on Ebola in the college of Veterinary on 20/10/2014
– Workshop on the new curriculum in Wasit college of medicine on 16/11/2014.
– Attending the annual ceremony of the university Day on 5/1/2015.
– Attendance and participation in the First International Conference on Medical Education and hosted by the Faculty of Medicine / University of Babylon for the period of 15-16 / 2/2015.
– Attendance and participation in the conference held by the Faculty of Medicine / University of Mustansiriya for the period Mn9-10 / 4/2015
– – Attendance at the workshop about the professional medical education and fundamentals basic of writing and publishing of scientific research for a period of 5-8 / 5/2015 in Sulaymaniyah.
– Attendance to the meeting of the medical faculties deans in University of Wasit on 04.06.2015
– Participation in the workshop to discuss the internal system of the new approach in University of Baghdad, on 06/08/2015
– The dean of the Faculty of medicine since 1932008 .
– Ass. Prof .in the faculty of medicine Kufa university – department of internal medicine .
– Consultant physician according to the administrative order numbered 55 , dated 1662009, issued by the Iraqi Ministry of health .
– The in charge of holding five courses of developing health centers physicians in Najaf .
– Trainer of the Iraqi board students (internal medicine) .
-The head of the echo & Doppler department in Al-Sadir teaching hospital .
-Specialist physician in Al-Sadir teaching hospital .
-The in charge of family medicine in Najaf health office & a supervisor of the senior permanency of the family medicine at present .
– The in charge of holding developing courses for the physicians of health care centers in Najaf.
– The in charge of developing courses in emergency medicine for alternative permanents who are appointed newly in Najaf health care centers .
-Trainer of the physicians who work in the echo unit in Al-Sadir & Al-Zehraa hospitals .
A supervisor of training Iraqi Board studen