Asst. Prof. Dr. Salah Abdulhadi Kadhim Albermany
Dean of Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics
Assistant professor Salah Abdulhadi Kadhim Albermany
Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics
Department of Computer Science
Kufa, P.O.Box 18
Najaf Governorate, Iraq
Tel: +964 (0) 7810647788
Email: [email protected]
Dr. Salah A K Albermany is an Assistant professor at Computer Science, Kufa University/Iraq. He got his B.Sc. in 1993 from University of Technology /Iraq, M.Sc. in 1996 from Al-Nahrain University/Iraq, Ph.D. in 2004 from Neelain University/Sudan at algorithms and Cryptography , and PostDoc in 2013 from Bedfordshire University/ UK. at Cryptography and Data Communications.
1- Cryptography and Computer Security.
2- Network Security.
3- Analysis and Design Algorithm.
4- Database Security.
5- Applied Mathematics.
1- Information Security and Network.
2- Web security.
4- System Analysis and Design.
5- Computer Simulation.
6- Computation and Compilers.
7- Computer Programs.
Selected published research:
– ” A secure MAC protocol for Cognitive Radio Networks (SMCRN)”, Science and Information Conference (SAI), 2013, London, UK, IEEE, Oct. 2013.
– “Prevention against threats to self co-existence: a Novel Authentication Protocol for CRNs”, The 7th IFIP Wireless and Mobile Networking Conference (WMNC 2014), IEEE, May 2014.
– “Keyless Security in Wireless Networks”, Wireless Personal Communications Journal, DOI 10.1007/s11277-014-1954-1,Springer Science +Business Media New York, US (2014).
– ” Developing Role-Based Access Control For Data Base Systems”, Proceedings of the Arab Conference on Information Technology, ACIT’2008, 16th-18th December, Tunisia (2008).
– ” Identity Hiding by Blind Signature Scheme “,ICECS’03 Proceedings of the 2nd WSEAS International Conference on Electronics, Control and Signal Processing(2003).
– “Context Blind Digital Signature Scheme Based on Message Partitioning”, Proceedings of the Arab Conference on Information Technology, ACIT ‘2003, 20th -23th Dec., Egypt (2003). PP 646-651.
– “A New Direction – Forecasting Cryptographic Keys”, Proceedings of the Arab Conference on Information Technology, ACIT’2004, 12th-15th December, Algeria (2004). PP 653-659.
– “Treatment of Weak in key computation phase”,(2007), Scientific Quarterly Journal, Issued By Islamic College University No.(2), pp 236-252.
– “Enhancing Key Protection by Frequent Election of key Distribution Center”, Journal of inst. Or Mathematics. & Computer Sciences (Computer Science Series.), Vol. 19, No. 1, India (2008). PP: 26-41.