Professor Dr Tahir Yousif ALwaily
Brith : 1964.
Dean of Faculty of Archaeology.
Kufa, P.O.Box 21
+964 (0) 7806703569
Email: [email protected]
M.S.( Modern History University of ) Basrah (Iraq .1989).
PhD. ( Modern Economic History ) University of Kufa (Iraq .1999).
Cheer man of Department history / Faculty of Education For Women / University of Kufa.(2003-Sptemper2011).
Dean of Faculty of Archaeology (2011- present).
Economic History of Ottoman Empire, Contemporary History of Turkey,History of Modern and Contemporary Arab Thought,Scinentific Method Rsearch,Modern Arab History, Modern Europe History.
Modern History of Iraq.(for PhD student & MS).
Modern Arab gulf.(for PhD student & MS).
Contemporary Conflict in Arabian Gulf(for PhD student)
Arab Thought(for MS student).
Selected Publications: ( in Arabic language)
1) The Oman – Iranian conflict on Bandar Abbas 1797-1878. (Journal of AL- Ostaad,
Faculty of Education –Ibn Rushed , University of Baghdad ,No.14,May1999).
2) Silk Trade in Ottoman Empire.( Journal of Adaab Al Basrah,No36.2001).
3) Ottoman –German Alliance Treaty in 1914.( Journal of Adaab Baghdad,2002).
4) Characteristics of the Ottoman Economy Ottoman during the first half of nineteenth century.( Journal of Derasaat Najafeyah ,No.1,2004).
5) The Japanese –Russian War 1904-1905.( Journal of Faculty of Education For Women / University of Kufa , No.3. December, 2008).
6) Diyala against the Safavid expansion since the Ottoman conquest, until the end of the Mamaleek Rean in Iraq 1534 – 1832.( Journal of Al-Sadeer, Faculty of Arts / University of Kufa, No .1, first year, 2003).
7) Ottoman public Debt in Iraq, problem assets and its historical development 1917 – 1934. (Journal accepted for publication in the Arab historian).
8) Kut battles in Gen. Tauzind diary 1915-1916(Wasit university conference ,2006)