For a period of 2-3 / March / 2016
Objectives of the Conference: –
1. Identify main health problems and challenges facing displaced people to address and find solutions and plans for the health development.
2. Evaluate the humanitarian and social situation of displaced persons and the role of government and community organizations in the promotion of human development and the morale of the displaced families.
3. Highlight causes of migration and its repercussions on the Iraqi society and regional and international reality.
Conference theme: –
1. Health: identify and describe diseases and health problems which spread among the displaced people, determine the size, and the extent of seriousness.
2. Social: evaluate the quality of services provided to the displaced people and the impact on the social environment and the problems they face.
3. Educational: To provide studies on the reality and educational problems facing the displaced people.
• Deadline for abstracts delivery: -15/Dec./2015
• Deadline for receiving of the accepted research 15/Jan./2016
• Fees :
1- Teachers and researchers 75 000 ID for (including accommodation and hospitality wages).
2- Postgraduate students 50.000 ID (including accommodation and hospitality wages).
3- Research publishment: 75 000 dinars.