Assistant professor Dr. Waleed Abdul-Hameed Farajullaah Al-Asadi
University of Kufa
Faculty of Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence)
Department of theology and Islamic thoughts
Najaf Governorate – Iraq
Tel: 009647808394545 / 009647702797559
Email: [email protected]
Website: : www.fqh.uokufa.edu.iq/staff/dr.waleed
He was born in 1965. He graduated from Faculty of Islamic Sciences /University. He was awarded M.A and PhD from University of Baghdad in Islamic sciences / Theologies and Comparative Religion. He was awarded PhD from institution of Arabic History in Arabic Cultural and Scientific Heritage. Dean of Faculty of Humanitarian studies (2006-2010) .Dean of Islamic Jurisprudence Faculty since 2013. He studied at the Scientific Hawza since 1984.
1- Comparative religion.
2- Philosophy of religious thoughts.
3- Religions dialogue.
4- Religious systems.
5- Political thoughts of religion.
3. Different religions
4. Theologian Controversies Among Muslims Jewish and Christians and Irreligious (Zanadiqah)till the Fourth Century of Hijra (M.A Thesis).
5. Intellectual rights in the Heaven Religions and Law: Analytical Comparative Study (PH.D Thesis).
6. The School of Najaf and its Intellectual and Scientific Dimensions in Ottoman era (Published Book).
7. The Approach of Shayykh Muhamed Hussain Kashif Al-Ghataa in the Study of Four New Testaments.
8. Polos and his Role in the Conformation of the Christianity: analytical Study.
9. The Approach of Shayykh Muhammed Jawad Al-Balaghi in the Study of the Trinity.
10. Al-Azidia: Problems of Identity and Belonging.
11. The Approach of Imam Al-Sadiq (As)in Comparing Religions: an Analytical Study.
12. Sanhadreem and its Status and Role in Jewish Heritage.
13. The Culture of Citizenship in the Reforming revival of imam Hussain (AS) .
14. The Approach of Heaven Religions in Social ambidexterity: An Analytical Study of Remedies of Social Sin.
15. The embodiment of God in Christianity: An Analytical Study.
16. The Purified Theology in the Religious Catholic Thinking.
17. Papacy Center in the Religious Christian Heritage.
18. The Approach of Al-Shayykh Muhammed Hussain Kashif Al-Ghitaa in the Criticism of the Four New Testaments: A Study and An Analysis.
19. The Dispute of the Relation between Christianity and Mithraism: A Study and An Analysis.